vrijdag 7 december 2007

......


...Cedi's with my mother now...
Turns out the little guy had a heart disease, paired with Pulmonary edema (Fluid in and around the lungs, causing the breathing problems).
He's been keeping himself strong for a long while, as was explained to me; when cats have this kind of problem with their heart they tense it up, which can indeed temporarily suppress the symptoms, but eventually when they overexert themselves.... something like this is bound to happen.
No one ever suspected anything might have been wrong with the guy, he was always so lively...

The doctor said we wouldn't be doing Cedi a favour by letting him suffer his breathing problems through the night.... so the poor guy had to be put to sleep.
....

It's not fair...

3 opmerkingen:

artemuswolfwood zei

...shitty way to get a blog started...my condolences.

H Hog zei

Myeah, I know... Thanks, man.

Anoniem zei

I know how you feel. (about the cat)
I also had a cat like yours, half his body stopped working for some reason and also was put to sleep.
I'm sorry for you.