vrijdag 7 december 2007

Oh man.....

Last night my cat Cedi (pronounced; Sadie) came home soaking wet from the rain, and suffering from breathing difficulties. I have no idea what the heck happened, but eventually it got so bad that I just didn't trust it anymore and called the All-Night vetrenarian's office. According to them it's a good thing I did, the poor thing wad so much difficulty breathing, they administered oxygen and everything.
I'm still not entirely sure what caused it. They've already made X-Rays and nothing too out of the ordinary showed up, and today they're gonna echo the heart (whatever that's supposed to do).

Man..... I hope he gets better, I couldn't bear to lose Cedi so soon after my mother...
One thing I'm not particularly looking forward to though, is the bill.... It's already up to €300, and that's before the heart-echo they're gonna be making later today. X_X;;
But then... I guess... what's € 300-500 to the life of a cat who's been so kind and companionlike for the last 8 years I've had him?

....Geez... First my mom, then having to move, and now this...
Life's got it in for me lately, and I don't know what the heck I've done to deserve it... -.-;

Geen opmerkingen: