woensdag 5 december 2007

Welcome to the H Blog.

A Blog kept by H Hog. Yeah, the one from the Sonic community, Moogle Cavern, International Moron Patrol and all that shebang.

Buh, guess I felt like making one, dunno why. It came easily with my GMail account, I guess.
Still, I dunno what's the use for this, really. I mean, I already got a Livejournal I haven't touched in years, a Myspace account I have barely done anything with since the day I created it, and a deviantart account which I usually use to "blog" stuff on. And for my Dutch comrades there's my Hyves page, too.

So yeah, I mean, they all have the same services, and it's not like the names I wanted here were available, either.
"hhog" was taken by some hedgehog hosting thing, and "coldflame" was taken by some squatter who didn't even use the freaking account in the first place. Bweh.

...Who the hell knows what I'll end up doing with this. It's obsolete, is what it is.
But I guess I'll keep it for now. Don't expect much from this though, I guess I'll just use this to vent whenever I feel I want to write something up but don't explicitly want to bother anyone with hit, heh. 'Cause I mean... who's gonna read this?
Gimme a shout if you just did. I'd like to see if anyone's interested enough in my ramblings to use their valuable time reading it.

Fweh. Guess I'll go to sleep now, it's freakin' half past 5 AM. My sleeping rhythm has been haywire for the past week or so, and I'm supposed to be starting work again monday. That's gonna be a laugh, if this keeps up. c_c

'K, that's it.

-H

I was supposed to be busy moving to a new place around now, but the people who were supposed to clean up the new place for me to live in were slow about it, so I'm still in the same place for now.

Geen opmerkingen: