vrijdag 14 december 2007

Well, now.

OK, small update on everything, I guess... after Cedi's death I've been a bit miserable, and not in the mood to update this blog which has gotten off to such a great start, except not.

My aunt took me to Ikea last wednesday. To save space in my new home, I'm getting a Bed/Couch combo, and a new coffee table.
Today, I've went and picked up the key to my new place.
It's finally happening now. Tomorrow me and my friend Nico are gonna start moving some of the smaller stuff over there, and Sunday we're picking up my new bed and table, and my cousin's gonna help me put it together.

Now, I'm gonna have to cancel the internet subscription of this place pretty soon, so until I get Internet at my new place, it'll probably be a little while before I'll be online again.
I mean, I got Mobile Internet on my phone for the time being I guess, but it's not really meant to do any serious browsing with. Mostly I just use it to post at the Moogle Cavern and check the Smash Bros updates while I'm at work. XD
So excuse my inavailability while I sort this stuff out.

Now, in totally different and unrelated news, I just came across a tidbit of news today.
Excuse me for sounding like a rampant fanboy, but...
*takes a deep breath*
OH MY FECKING GOD AYREON IS FINALLY RELEASING A NEW ALBUM IN JANUARY!!!!
Whew. Had to get that out, heh. Uhm, yeah. I'm a big Ayreon fan, and by sheer coincidence (clicking an Amazon.com link via Newgrounds) I noticed that their new album "01011001" has been announced. I pre-ordered it already, eheheh... XD
I normally don't preorder ANYTHING, but I have to admit... I can't wait 'till it's arrived!

Hm, that'll be all for now, I guess.

Geen opmerkingen: